For use on: Piping, cranes, mechanical equipment, bridges, railings, tanks externals and other structural steel.
Corroless S is a general purpose rust stabilising primer.
- Has a thirty year track record in corrosion control.
- Has excellent wetting properties.
- Designed to penetrate firmly adherent rust.
- Will withstand operating temperatures of up to 200oC.
- Can be applied onto hot surfaces.
- Ideal for general maintenance.
- Touch dry 2 hours/ Hard dry 4 hours
- Recoat min 4 hours/ max 7 days.
- 12.6 square metres per litre. Approximate coverage.
Application methods: Brush, airless spray. Apply unthinned.
Roller lambswool. Thinner max 5% with No 2 thinner.
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.
Contact us, [email protected]