A201 Duralon Acrylic Quick Dry Primer Sealer is a rapid-drying, water based, modified-acrylic pigmented primer that is ideal for new or previously painted interior drywall, plasterboard, composite boards, concrete, fibrous plaster, cement plaster/render and other porous surfaces. Prime new or unpainted timber with A217 Duralon Alkyd Primer Undercoat or A102 Duralon Acrylic Primer Undercoat.
- Ideal first coat for drywall and other surfaces difficult to seal with solvent-thinned primers
- Dries in 4 hours, allowing a two-coat job in a single day
- Good opacity and hold-out properties
- Use as a primer on composite boards where water based topcoats are to be applied
- Water based application
- Cures down to 5°C
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
Use A200 for fibrous plaster.
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.