For use on: Unpainted drywall, plasterboard, composite boards, timber, cured fibrous plaster, old powdering cement plaster or render, masonry, skim coated paper faced plaster board.
A Waterborne Oil Pigmented Sealer.
- Low odour.
- Seals porous surfaces to ensure uniform appearance of finished coat.
- Seals any surface to which wall coverings will be applied – removal of wall coverings at a future date is possible without damaging the substrate.
- Waterbased application.
- Excellent bind-back properties on skim plastered and chalky surfaces.
- Suitable under a variety of finishing systems.
- Good opacity and levelling.
- Good hold-out properties.
- 12 to 14 square metres per litre depending on texture and surface porosity.
Application by brush, roller, airless spray.
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.
Contact us, Mate@chemmate.co.nz