320 Durawood Wood Re-New is a penetrating water based oil containing powerful fungicides and UV absorbers. 320 Durawood Wood Re-New restores the colour to weathered timber, allowing the grain to show. Its oil rich formula penetrates the timber to protect and enhance it. 320 Durawood Wood Re-New dries completely after 48 hours to give a surface that won't mark clothing or skin and will not track when used on decks. 320 Durawood Wood Re-New can also be used on new wood to preserve the new look and on weathered previously oil stained wood, where the pigment still remains, to renew the stain colour.
- Ready to use, no dilution required
- One coat application
- UV inhibiting. Easy application and maintenance
- Penetrating formula means there is no film to crack, peel or blister
- Inhibits mould and mildew
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.