Fuelite is a water white, medium cut, aliphatic petroleum solvent and fuel containing approximately 90% saturated hydrocarbons in the range C5-C10, and 10% napthenes and substituted monoaromatics in the range C6-C10. It is a relatively fast evaporating, non-corrosive and chemically stable hydrocarbon solvent with a mild odour and very low aromatic content.
Lighting - Cooking and Heating - Metal Cleaner - Workshop Degreaser - Rapidly evaporating clean burning fuel used for camp stoves, blow lamps, mining lamps & cigarette lighter fluid. Removes adhesives. Cleans grease & oil off metal surfaces. Brake cleaner. Used in metal cleaning and degreasing of engines & machinery.
FUELITE COMMON USES
- Lighting, cooking and heating Fuel.
- Metal cleaner.
- Workshop degreaser.
- Clean burning fuel used for camp stoves, blow lamps, mining lamps
- Cleans grease & oil off metal surfaces.
- Brake cleaner.
- Used in metal cleaning and degreasing of engines & machinery.
- Spot cleaning solvent
- Cigarette lighter fluid
- Rubber Industry: Fuelite is rubber solvent in tyre building adhesives and as an “activator” of uncured rubber surfaces in the tyre building process.
- Surface Coatings Industry: Fuelite may be used in fast drying alkyd paints such as road-marking paints.
- Used in combination with oxygenated solvents for nitrocellulose lacquer formulations and thinners, as a partial or total replacement for toluene.
- Textile Industry: Used in the preparation of fast drying printing inks for textiles.
- Adhesives: For many adhesive formulations where quick evaporation and volatility are desired.
- Used in blanket wash formulations to increase the evaporation time without reducing the solvency.
- Ingredient in tyre shine products because of its solvency, quick evaporation, very low aromatic content and mild odour.
- It is also commonly used as a substitute for hexane where a lower cost solvent is required with comparable solvency and volatility characteristics.
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.
Contact us, email@example.com