PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & USES A306 Imperlon Satin Acrylic Enamel is quick drying water based enamel with excellent colour retention and weather resistance. It produces no unpleasant odour during application and dries to a hard, washable surface. Can be used on primed or previously coated surfaces and is recommended for interior use on doors, architraves/skirting’s, furniture, panelling, cabinets, desks, walls and ceilings. Exterior use is restricted to surfaces which have a low potential for swelling and cracking or are dimensionally stable; such as small area timber work (doors, window frames, shutters, railings), iron and steel, masonry, fibre-cement, and concrete. Not recommended for use on timber weatherboards, here A103 Duragard is the more appropriate choice.
- Excellent colour retention and weather resistance
- Exceptional durability
- No unpleasant odour during application
- Dries to a hard, washable surface
- Fade-resistant colours. Satin finish
- Excellent opacity and levelling properties
- Water based application
- Cures down to 5°C
- Inhibits mould and mildew
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.