PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & USES
A308 Imperlon Semi Gloss Acrylic Enamel is a quick drying water based enamel with excellent colour retention and weather resistance. It produces no unpleasant odour during application and dries to a hard, washable surface. Can be used on primed or previously coated surfaces and recommended for interior use on doors, architraves, skirtings, furniture, panelling, cabinets, desks, walls and ceilings. Exterior use is restricted to surfaces which have a low potential for swelling and cracking such as small area timber work (doors, window frames, shutters, railings), iron and steel, masonry, fibre-cement and concrete. A308 Imperlon Semi Gloss Acrylic Enamel is not recommended for use on weatherboards, here A096 Duraglo Semigloss House Paint is a more appropriate choice.
- Excellent colour retention and weather resistance
- Exceptional durability
- No unpleasant odour during application
- Dries to a hard, washable surface
- Fade-resistant colours. Semi gloss finish
- Excellent opacity and levelling properties
- Water based application
- Cures down to 5°C
- Inhibits mould and mildew
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.