Benefits and Features
- Long term control and protection from fleas
- Breaks the breeding cycle. Makes female bugs lay sterile eggs and prevents nymphs reaching maturity
- One spray gives up to 4 months protection
- No stain, no smell once dry
- Sprayed surface safe for children and pets when dry
Kiwicare Permethrin +IGR is an emulsion concentrate formulation intended to be applied diluted, as a residual surface spray. A range of different types of application equipment may be used to apply it. Calibrate equipment to deliver the target rates indicated in the directions for use. If misting application equipment is used users should be aware of the greater potential for off-target drift with use of finer droplets. Protect non-target surfaces from spray drift.
Pressure spray equipment – for most pressure spray equipment the dilution rate will be 10-30ml/L.
Crawling insects/spider Including:
- Bed Bugs
- Carpet Beetle
Flying insects Including:
- House Flies
- Cluster Flies
- Blow Flies
- Clothes Moth/ Pantry Moth
- Fruit Flies
Concentrate: 100 g/L Permethrin, 3 g/L Pyriproxyfen in the form of an emulsion concentrate.
Need details? Mate, We have you covered.